25 May - Portway Press - Newsletter
It is the end of another busy half term at Portway. Thank you to staff, children and families for making the half term such a successful one.
Highlights of this week's newsletter include:
- Our participation in the Kwick Cricket Cup - see our photo gallery on the website, and the posts on our Facebook page and @PortwayE13 Twitter account!
- Our children were able to participate in another sporting competition - this time it was football at West Ham, where they were lucky enough to work with West Ham coaches.
- With summer upon us, we are pleased to be able to offer school caps for sale - the newsletter has details.
- We all really enjoyed Yara's (Mile End) excellent review of the Mission to Mars article in First News this week - thank you Yara!
- Please remember that we can only release children to adults whose details we hold at school - see further details in the newsletter.
After the half term break, we will be writing to parents with more information about the launch of our new email communications system - ParentMail, as well as providing you with updated information about the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which came into effect on the 25th May.
We wish everyone a happy half term, and look forward to seeing the children on Monday 4th June.
Head teacherBack to latest news